Wonderland rp sign up

Stormstar135

Mouseketeer
This tread is made by Stormstar135 , Ambee2030 and
The humans (and possibly their pets) fell down the rabbit hole, not sure of what it was. They can't get out once they fell in. Then they are told they're in Wonderland. Some of them have heard of it and some of them haven't. Crazy stuff happens to them and they pretty much go through everyday life while trying to get out because they can't handle it, they want to go home, etc.

Your character has to be 13 and can't be older than 18. You can have two humans and two animals.

Animal/Creature sign up:
Name:
Animal/Creature:
Age (optional)
Personality:
Physical Appearance:
History:
Owner (optional ) :

Human Sign up:
Name:
Physical Appearance:
History:

Name:Marilyn
Personality:She is confident but is extremely sensitive. She is generally sweet and kind. She has a good sense of humor but be careful say the wrong thing and good luck. She has the worst temper imaginable.
Physical Appearance: Blonde hair that flows in waves to her waist; She has bright blue eyes and red lips. She is about 5'8 and she is willowy and lean
History:She was at the lake with her friend and when hed c friend disappeared down a rabbit hole and didn't come up she followed her

I accept myself

Human Sign up
Name:Payton Shawn
Personality:She is really sweet and honest she never likes to hurt someone's feelings.
Physical Appearance:she has dirty blond hair that goes to her mid-back. She's a sporty type so she keeps her hair up most of the time. She is 5'7.
History:she was walking with her friend at the lake and they found a hole.

ambee2030 said:
Human Sign up
Personality:She is really sweet and honest she never likes to hurt someone's feelings.
Physical Appearance:she has dirty blond hair that goes to her mid-back. She's a sporty type so she keeps her hair up most of the time. She is 5'7.

Accepted

Human Sign up

Animal/Creature sign up:
Name:Gino
Animal/Creature:Golden retriever dog
Personality:He is a very hipper active dog who likes everyone
Physical Appearance: Orange red fur and dark brown eyes he comes up to Marilyn's waist
History:He followed Marilyn down the hole
Owner (optional):Marilyn

I accept myself

animal/creature sign up: Name:gino animal/creature:golden retriever dog personality:he is a very hipper active dog who likes everyone physical appearance: Orange red fur and dark brown eyes he comes up to marilyn's waist history:he followed marilyn down the whole owner (optional):marilyn i accept myself
accepted

Animal/Creature sign up:
Name:Trouble
Animal/Creature:kitty
Personality:He likes to bite and is lazy but he loves cuddles . :P
Physical Appearance: He is a cat so he is smallish, he eats a lot so he is fat.
History:he saw Payton go in to the hole and wanted cuddles so he followed her.
Owner (optional):Payton

I accepted myself

ambee2030 said:
Animal/Creature sign up:
Name:Trouble
Animal/Creature:kitty
Personality:He likes to bite and is lazy but he loves cuddles . :P
Physical Appearance: He is a cat so he is smallish, he eats a lot so he is fat.
History:he saw Payton go in to the hole and wanted cuddles so he followed her.
Owner (optional):Payton

I accepted myself

Accepted and he's not fat he's poofy

I think the reason no one else is signing up is because there's not much of a story line. This could be a cool roleplay if there was a bigger storyline and not just that it's based of of Alice in Wonderland. I bet if the storyline was more developed, more people (including me :)) would sign up.

Silvermist20 said:
I think the reason no one else is signing up is because there's not much of a story line. This could be a cool roleplay if there was a bigger storyline and not just that it's based of of Alice in Wonderland. I bet if the storyline was more developed, more people (including me :)) would sign up.

Um...Do you think you can help us

Silvermist20 said:
Thanks, but no thanks. You came up with the actual idea of doing a Wonderland RP. I can co run it with you guys if you want.

OK thanks that would be awesome

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter