• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonderland Maze

Wild_Cherry

Earning My Ears
Does anyone else just love the Maze?? :goodvibes
I know Im probably a bit old for it but it is fantastic! :sunny:
The little doors that open to reveal another door, the cards everywhere, the music, the cheshire cat, the castle that looks like its pulled right off the page form a storybook ::MickeyMo and especially the dancing jumping :Pinkbounc fountains! I love it!
The lazy daisies love the very peaceful life they lead... :cloud9:

Oh we love this! It was my DD's favourite attraction :rolleyes:

Her favourite bit was the "Hooter" bugs and we loved going up in the castle

It is fun in nice weather - we got horribly lost in last summer, but that's part of the fun. There are some great views from the top of the Castle once you get there - we took a fantastic panoramic photo of Fantasyland from up there which is now pinned to my notice board next to my desk.

I agree, it's a nice attraction, and easier to get lost than you'd think! dlpSteve is right though - definitely one for nice weather. On our first visit in April we had lovely weather and it was a nice diversion wandering around the maze. Everything is bright and colourful and there are some great photo ops. We walked round again in October but missed it out in December - it was just a LITTLE bit cold!!! :cold:

Rhiannon :wizard:

Yes I agree- very cold in Nov/Dec time :cold: !! Still a great attraction though- because as you can probably tell- Im a Alice in Wonderland fan!
My other favourite DLP attractions (as far as I can remember:scratchin ) are:

1)Small world! (the song never gets old!) :sunny:
2)Big thunder mountain :eek:
3)Phantom Manor :scared:
4)Pirates of the carribean pirate:
5)Peter Pans Flight ::MickeyMo
6)Le Pays des Contes de Fées ::MinnieMo
7)Star Tours :wizard:
8)Alices Maze :cloud9:
9)Autopia (I was 12! :p )
10) Sleeping Beauty Castle princess:

How about everyone elses?? :confused3

:wave2:

My favourites are Thunder Mountain, Pirates, Small World and Phantom Manor. Haven't tried some of the scarier rides like Star Tours and Space Mountain but determined to try Indiana Jones next time!!!

Rhiannon :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter