• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonder Server Recommendations

RaisedDisney

Earning My Ears
DW and I (no kids) are heading out on the Wonder in a few weeks and would like to know from recent travelers if they have any server or assistant server recommendations. Ideally we would prefer someone fun that will talk and joke with us rather than just focus on the food (although that’s important too). Thank you in advance for your thoughts.

We had Abadi from Indonesia on the Wonder recently and loved him. He has such a friendly personality. We noted that he was often on duty to hand out the disinfectant wipes when entering and thought it must be of his friendly personality.

He was not an overly chatty server though. But that wasn’t something that was important to us either. He would chat for a bit when we initiated it, but otherwise it wasn’t that he started long chats on his own. But we wouldn’t have appreciated it.

Our meals were all served in a timely manner. I liked that he actually did remember that we don’t like seafood and did never recommend the seafood dishes (usually the servers never remember this).

I'm following this thread since I would also love to hear the recommendations for dining room server on the Wonder.

I normally make request, but I'm not sure who's at the Wonder now. On our last Wonder cruise, we had a dining server who was nice, but was too excitable for us. We would prefer a low key server who makes dining relaxing.

I've heard there have been a lot of staff changes on the Wonder recently, due to nationality limitations for Australia and New Zealand. Recently on the Magic we met a couple of staff who transferred over for this reason, so wondering if any staff from the Magic (or other ships) transferred to the Wonder during their contract renewals.

I've heard there have been a lot of staff changes on the Wonder recently, due to nationality limitations for Australia and New Zealand. Recently on the Magic we met a couple of staff who transferred over for this reason, so wondering if any staff from the Magic (or other ships) transferred to the Wonder during their contract renewals.
Our server, Ricardo, on the Dream in August was previously on the Wonder (5 yrs) and wasn't allowed to stay due to the Australia/New Zealand sailings. He came on for the 11 nt cruise before ours.

If he’s still on the Wonder, Blake Caeiro from India is the best server we’ve had on our many Disney cruises.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter