Wonder Land/Sea June 3-10 Anyone going?

HI at the Top of the PAGE there is a box that says CRUISE MEETS Be sure to check out that Forum....

We can't wait either. Our documents arrived yesterday! This trip is our first cruise also. Their are to of us, me, the big sister(30), and my little brother(17). Quite a gap in ages, but we both love disney and get along just great. See ya there.:wave2:

Hi- we are going too! We are a family of 15 from Arizona. Our 1st Disney cruise- too! Our documrnts are at AAA, but I don't have a day off until Tuesday to get down there. Talk about antsy!!!! We are doing the land and sea, also. We fly in May 31 and are staying at the Beach Club. I also discovered ebay and set out to clothe everyone in the group- they are not as excited about this idea as I am. I fear our family will be in Disney gear morning, afternoon, and even nighttime. My husband put his foot down with Winnie the Pooh jammies!!

Hi,

Myself, DH, and DD6 are taking first Disney cruise ever on the Wonder June 3, 2004. We will be in WDW 5 nights prior (1 at SOG, 4 at Poly).

Judy

MinnieMouse15- my nephew who is 17 is also going- everyone else is either older or younger- he'll have to look up your brother- someone else his own age-
Is getting closer and closer- I keep thinking of things I need to do yet. How can I need so much stuff for 2 weeks out of my life!! I might need a bigger suitcase!!!

Hi, I know what you mean I keep adding stuff to my packing list also. It is getting closer and closer! I can't wait. How many in your party? My brother will have to look up your nephew. (We get along great, but I think he would probably like to meet someone his own age.) See you there. :earsgirl: :earsboy:

Hi Minniemouse15- my nephew's name in Jim- they are in 6056- There are 15 in our party going. All the way from cousin Karen who is 65 to 11 year old cousins. Three of the kids are 11 or 12- then they jump to 17- then to 21 years old on up.
See you in a few weeks- now that I have an entire wardrobe od Disney clothes from ebay- I'm set- if I can cram it all into a suitcase!!!

Hey Minniemouse15,
We are also going on the June 6th cruise. We are actually heading to Universal for the 4 days before then. There are 6 of us in our group (me, daughter 4 yrs old, husband, sister-in-law, neice 10 yrs old and father).
It is our first cruise and we are so excited!!! (Just hope everyone stays healty for the duration of the trip...always reading the flu stories...scary). We are in cabins 8568 and 8570.
Hope to meet you all soon!!!
Kristin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter