Wonder booking bonus?

DumboFan

Mouseketeer
We haven't even taken our 1st Disney Cruise & I'm already planning the next one! Do they offer a bonus for booking another 3 day on-board? I know they offer for the 4 & 7-day, but I've haven't been able to find out anything on the 3-day. As much as I would love to book a longer cruise, I can't continue to take my daughter out of school every year. I'm thinking a 3-day during NJ Teacher's Convention would be a great tradition to start! It will be a "just the girls" because hubby will have to stay home to go to the convention!

Yes, if you book your next cruise while onboard you would be eligible for a shipboard credit on the future cruise. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter