Wonder - August 21, 2017 - 7 night Alaskan cruise

Well, it's a little early for Fish Extenders. Typically 6-8 months out from the cruise is a good time to get that started.

Once someone says "I'll maintain the list", then the group will set up any "rules" they want for the group (group size; what information to include in the list; whether there will specific delivery dates; whether there are limits on how many gifts to give and whether there will be price maximum/minimum costs).[/QUOTE

My kids made a pouch and we bought treats for the cruise next week. Apparently we are too late to join group. Do you know how to navigate this? My kids are so sad.

You could bring little gifts yourself and slip them into their fish extender pockets. That's been done before.

I was sort of waiting to see if someone took the lead on a Fish Extender and seems like it didn't happen in this group. So...I brought treats to put in ours for our DD (7) to pretend that it was happening. I know it's 2 days away, but would be happy to organize a super small group of last minute FE'ers if anyone was interested? You can send me your info (Room number, names and ages) and we could try to do a last minute thing? Nothing fancy...Anyone? You can send me your info to sonyaandonov (at) hotmail dot com

I'm so sad and confused by this. My kids made a pouch and we combed the message boards for how to sign up and couldn't find anything. We also bought "treats" to hand out to other participants. Can you ask your wife to send me a link so I can ask the group to let us participate. My kids are going to be so disappointed.

Sorry I didn't see this reply 'till now (Skagway). I think these Boards, for CruiseMeet purposes are pretty dead. You can reach out to us in SRoom 7634 and we can "re-gift" your kids some of the stuff we received. Doug.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter