Wonder April 12th 2020 7-Night Mexican Riviera

MousseauMob

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

Just booked this cruise. Traveling is me, my adult son, and my daughter (17). This will be my daughter's last cruise in a kids club. She's been sailing since she was 3. I promised her somewhere warm, and she has never done the teens club on Disney so she's really excited.

Last edited:
Hi MousseauMob! We just booked this cruise as well. We also booked the 2 day cruise before this one. There’s me, my DH, DS (14) and DD(13). Your DD will love the teen club, Vibe! Just make sure she goes there the first night to meet all the kids. I’ve read that’s when most cruise friendships begin.

:welcome: Whew, I was worried we'd be the only ones on the cruise. :rotfl2: Just kidding! Getting her to go first day will not be a problem. Getting her out, is typically the problem. She's done the nursery, Club, Lab, Edge, and now she will be able to do Vibe, rounding out her experience. :thumbsup2 My son was in Vibe a few times when he was a teen, as a matter of fact, he met his girlfriend there.

How fun, doing a btb with the cruise before this one.

Hello to all, we rebooked this cruise! We are going in 2019 and hope to sail again 2020 with this group!

Last edited:

:welcome: We're in the same boat :rotfl2: with our daughter being 17 on this cruise and her last chance to do Vibe, needing to find parking as we are driving down and a hotel. At this point, it's too early to know what we're doing when, but I'm hoping we can come in a day or two early and hit the zoo or other sight seeing.

Hello. My DH (Norbert & I (Karla) booked this cruise in October. I am a little slow getting around to getting us on the Disboards this time around. We will be taking it for our 41 anniversary. We really would have liked to take it in April of 2019 for our 40th but things didn't work out because we are taking a trip with our family to WDW that month. It will be our 2nd DCL cruise. Our first DCL cruise was for our 30th anniversary on the Magic.

Just booked our first cruise. Will be cruising with my husband and our two children. Girl will be 11 and our boy will be 7. So excited!

I booked this cruise this morning. I will be traveling with my DH, grandchildren, DD, my son-in-law and his parents. I'm looking forward to a Disney cruise with my grandchildren. :-)

We are super excited to be on this cruise. It will be Disney cruise number two for my husband and I, but the first for our kids (6,12, 14, 21, 23). We are from San Diego, so also excited that means no flights for us! :)

I am sailing on this cruise. DH and I took a 2 day Halloween cruise this past fall and are bringing our three adult kids and my mom on this cruise.

Last edited:
Hi all! My wife and our four boys will be on this cruise. They will be aged 10, 8, 5 and 3 at the time. This is our 2nd Disney cruise. So glad I found this forum, after reading the posts we decided to add the 2 day cruise right before. Very excited!

We had to switch cruises due to my daughter's school schedule. Sorry we won't be joining all of you. Hope everyone has a fabulous time!

Taking our First Disney cruise(!!) to celebrate my dad’s 70th! 2 Grandparents, 5 adult “kids”, and the 4 grandsons, ages 6, 5, 3, & 1. Any suggestions or tips are welcome!!

So excited to be on this cruise! This will be my family’s first Disney Cruise! My husband and I will be traveling with our 3 littles (7, 6, 4). Would love suggestions and tips!

Also I’ve heard about this fish extender thing.. just wanted to see how it works?

So excited! :)

Hi everyone,

Just booked this cruise. Traveling is me, my adult son, and my daughter (17). This will be my daughter's last cruise in a kids club. She's been sailing since she was 3. I promised her somewhere warm, and she has never done the teens club on Disney so she's really excited.
This cruise will be for my husband and myself. This is our sixteenth cruise. Love fish extenders. Does anyone know who is in charge Fish Extender sign up list for this cruise? We really want to participate so we need to add our information to the list. Can anyone on this dis-board forum help us? So looking forward to this cruise. Next year we are taking the family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter