Wonder Alaska navigators

marisol72

Mouseketeer
Hi, I live in Lima Peru, and because of a server problem can not open the disneycruiselineblog website. Is there any other website that has posted Wonder Alaska Navigators?

Not that I'm aware of. Is it the entire website you can't view or just the Navigators?

You might email scott (at) disneycruiselineblog.com and see if there's a way he can email you some?

I can not access disneycruiselineblog. I think is a problem with the servers of my wifi carrier

See if this link works for you. I downloaded the ones from DCL Blog and saved them to my Google drive for you. I figured it would be easier for me to access them from there, too!

I can not access disneycruiselineblog. I think is a problem with the servers of my wifi carrier

Right, that's why I was thinking you could email Scott and his email address is scott @ disneycruiselineblog.com Just remove the spaces. I use the word "at" above instead of @, but it's the same idea. I'm trying to keep spambots from picking up the email address here so that's why I was sort of disguising the email.

Right, that's why I was thinking you could email Scott and his email address is scott @ disneycruiselineblog.com Just remove the spaces. I use the word "at" above instead of @, but it's the same idea. I'm trying to keep spambots from picking up the email address here so that's why I was sort of disguising the email.
Thanks a lot, I contacted him through facebook and he is putting them in dropbox.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter