Wonder--10-day Vancouver to Hawaii 9/7/2015

Just booked this morning!! Just me and DH this trip! It will be the first fall vacation we have taken in a long time! Our youngest son will be graduating in 2015, so this trip will be a "we are empty nesters" and our 23rd Wedding Anniversary is the 12th. This will be our 5th Disney Cruise, 2nd on the Wonder. I am so super excited!! and a tad jealous of those of you doing B2B! What an awesome vacation you'll have!! Looking forward to getting to know you all!! See ya real soon!

We just booked this today, myself and hubby Nigel.
We'll be just on the one way as we are planning to stay a day or 2 in Seattle area as we have never been to Washington state and then will have a few days post cruise in LA to hit the theme parks (6 flags, Knotts etc.) as it will be 19 years since we visited them last.

Took a leap of faith and put a deposit on this cruise this morning! As of now, it looks like I'll be going solo, but I don't mind traveling alone. I may find a travel companion to add at a later time. I just wanted to secure a spot since it's the only cruise with itinerary. I've never been to Canada or Hawaii . . . super-excited!

"Oh we're going on a hukilau . . . huki huki huki huki hukilau . . . " :-)

Jumped on board yesterday. It will be with my travelling crew of...Granny Nanny, myself, my husband and our 2 kids (DS6 and DS3) at the time of sail. We have 2 connecting varandahs This will be our PLATINUM cruise. ALOHA Hawaii!!

BOOKED!!! My daughter (18) and I on this one! We live in Vancouver so its easy for us to do this one!

Back to back - I thought that was illegal due to maritime law?

BOOKED!!! My daughter (18) and I on this one! We live in Vancouver so its easy for us to do this one! Back to back - I thought that was illegal due to maritime law?
Nope. Totally legal as it does not transport from one US city to another. Welcome to the group!

Booked on B2B as well! So far, me, DH and youngest son DS12 will be on the first one, and just me and DS12 on the way back. DH will have to fly back after the first one for work. Very excited!

Just booked this today...it will be me Janice and my son Trevor. This will be a bday surprise for him.....am really tempted to book the b2b....

We are from Whitehorse Yukon.....

Hi there. My son Caleb (who will be 12) and I will be sailing B2B with Alaska/Hawaii in honor of my graduation from nursing school.

This will be our 2nd time to Alaska and our 8th & 9th cruises with DCL. VERY excited!

HURRY UP, SEPTEMBER 2015!!!

We are booked on the May 2015 EBTA so I hesitate to say, for sure, that we are going on this cruise.

A few years ago DW and I started going on a "Rents Retreat" during the fall. The hope is 2015 will be Vancouver to Hawaii. We booked this cruise 7:00am central on day 1.

We love Vancouver and hope to spend several days before the cruise and maybe several days after in Hawaii. I enjoy SCUBA diving and know a great dive operator in Honolulu if anyone is looking to dive while in Hawaii.

Cruising will be me (Bill) and DW (Laura).

:beach: I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great Cruise!

Put on hold yesterday but made the deposit today. A little nervous about being on the ship for 5 days straight. We were thinking about going to Hawaii next year but couldn't decide on which island, this cruise solves that problem. It will be me (Christine) and my DH (Joey).

We are on this cruise and doing the b2b with the other hawaii cruise. It will be me (misty), my husband jeff and our 7 year old daughter this will be put 10th and 11th cruise. Cannot wait.

Aloha! We live on the Big Island and booked on day one. So excited to be on this cruise and to see the islands from the ocean! Really looking forward to meeting all of you! Karen and Ron:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter