Won Dream At Crystal Palace.

daughterlovesgoofy

Earning My Ears
We had dinner reservations and a cast member called our name. We walked up to the podium and were greeted by Winnie the Pooh and told that we had won a year of a million dream giveaway. We were asked to do and taught how to do exercises with Winnie the Pooh "to get in him in the mood for food." When we entered the Crystal Palace we were greeted by all of the characters and had a great one on one time witht them. We were seated at our table by all the characters. Our table had confetti and ribbon on it. We also we presented a certificate. I was so happy. My dd8 and 9 were also excited. It was one of the high lights on the trip. I get excited thinking about it. :banana:

that's wonderful! I love reading everyone's story! I'm so excited for all of you!

We have taken our kids almost every summer for at the very least 1-2 days before our annual pilgrimage to Daytona Beach. We have stayed on and off property and are anxious to try the DVC this year.
My daughter would have loved the special treatment at Crystal Palace! She was 3 and still remembers when Eeyore kissed the top of her little head.

Now that is the first I've heard of someone winning something in that fashion. That's awesome!

That's so cool! My DD won a similar dream before dreams were a reality - about 5 years ago. It was her birthday and we had lunch ressies at Crystal Palace. We checked in early and they asked if she wanted to be Chef of the Day. She got special alone time with all the characters and got to decorate a special chocolate Mickey brownie. She got a chef's hat with her name on it and we got time for pics. A CM even used our video camera to record all of us.

It was so cool at the time and so special. It was one of those "This is why we come back to Disney all the time" moments. I'm sure glad they really spread the magic now and more people get to win dreams!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter