Won Disney Lottery @ Miracosta for 2 Nights | Can I Buy 2 Day Parks form Hotel or 1

Hi!!

I’m beyond excited!! I’m a big Disney fan having been to all the parks but Shanghai. My husband and I decided with a month to go to do Tokyo Disney for my bday (I’m an American expat in Australia it’s not that far or pricey) tied with a cruise. I have been trying to get 1 night in a Disney hotel and I did! I woke him up at midnight Melbourne time when it happened sitll cannot believe it. Venice view too.

So questions: we will book likely the Hilton for rest of the time. On day of Mira Costa stay is my 1 of 3 park days. Can I buy park tickets at hotel at that day for days 1 and 2 or just park day 2?

Also if anyone has taken the bus to the cruise terminal during the day (i only see a night return) let me know. If not the train seems daunting with the stairs and 2 suitcases.

Thanks,

Jess

Hi!!

I’m beyond excited!! I’m a big Disney fan having been to all the parks but Shanghai. My husband and I decided with a month to go to do Tokyo Disney for my bday (I’m an American expat in Australia it’s not that far or pricey) tied with a cruise. I have been trying to get 1 night in a Disney hotel and I did! I woke him up at midnight Melbourne time when it happened sitll cannot believe it. Venice view too.

So questions: we will book likely the Hilton for rest of the time. On day of Mira Costa stay is my 1 of 3 park days. Can I buy park tickets at hotel at that day for days 1 and 2 or just park day 2?

Also if anyone has taken the bus to the cruise terminal during the day (i only see a night return) let me know. If not the train seems daunting with the stairs and 2 suitcases.

Thanks,

Jess
I am booked for 4 nights at The Ambassador Hotel. I purchased my tickets through the app and I was not limited to those dates to purchase tickets in fact just for the fun of it I just went in now and selected a day after I check out and I was able to go forward. I can't help with the bus. I am going on a cruise after my Disney trip and I booked a private car company, Get Your Guide, to take me to Yokohama port, the cost is $239 US.

We stayed over the summer. We bought tickets the day we checked in- we just didn’t get the early 15 minute entry. (Partly because it was the afternoon, but also because you just don’t get it on check-in day.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter