• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wolfgang Puck Express Breakfast

BearcatsFan

<font color=green>we finally had a minute to breat
Who has tried it? Give me the good, the bad, the ugly. I'm reconsidering trying to get from POFQ to YC for Garden Grille due to estimated travel time and thought this might be an easier option.

TIA

I have nothing bad to say about breakfast there. It starts out as a counter service meaning you walk up to the counter, place your order, pay and grab your own drink. From there on though it barely seems like a counter service. You find a table and sit down. Then when your food is ready a waiter will bring it out to you as well as anything else you might need like ketchup or extra napkins, and will even come check on you during your meal. The food is a higher quality and more "gourmet" options than what you would get in another CS. Prices are comparable to slightly higher than a CS elsewhere.

We loved it!! The belgian waffle was delicious and we had the side of bacon!! Yum
Actually DD and I split it and it was plenty for both of us.....:goodvibes

One of our favorite places too eat at WDW....Love the flat bread pizza too...Our friend had the breakfast pizza and it was very good also.

you can not go wrong with WPE in my opinion.:flower3:

Agree with umieesa, the crispy cornflake french toast is to die for! The bacon is definitely nothing like Disney bacon. WPE's is the real deal. We each got an order and it was 5 pieces so we could have easily split it. It opens at 9:00 also.

Thank you for all the responses.

Lynn, you mention it opens at 9 a.m. - any idea how late they serve breakfast?

Huge french toast fan here, so I am going to have to go here on the next visit to try the cornflake french toast, sounds yummy!

As I recall breakfast is from 9 - 11 I remember being disappointed they didn't open earlier (from 9 - 11 we're always in the parks!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter