• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WOC Virtual Queue Showtime Question

Didi8367

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the WOC virtual queue process lets you choose between Showing 1 & Showing 2; Or do you just have to take whichever one the system puts you in? Is there a WOC-specific demo or walkthrough floating around out there somewhere?

From everything I read, you check in at the podium, so you would check in all of your separate reservations there, then you head down to the seating area and they ask you where you want to sit and then assign you a table. I would assume they could seat you together, but there are only 4 chairs at each table. I don’t have experience doing this though.
The seating is for the dessert party. The virtual queue is for the standing room viewing areas.

Disregard....must be scanned in. The app is pretty clear on that.

Do you have to be scanned in at the parks to get a virtual pass? Heading there this weekend and didn't want to rush to get scanned in.

Disregard....must be scanned in. The app is pretty clear on that.

Do you have to be scanned in at the parks to get a virtual pass? Heading there this weekend and didn't want to rush to get scanned in.
If it's the same as the RotR VQ, then you need to be scanned for the second draft but not for the first one.

Did it yesterday for the first time. You pre/setup your party and get ready for the 12:00pm grab. I used the pull down refresh. I used my watch to check the seconds when my phone time changed each minute. Got first showing. The virtual queue loads in with scan bar about an hour prior to show time. They immediately start the scanning at ‘Blue’ & ‘Yellow’ into a rope area. 30 minutes prior to show they release the group into the viewing area to grab your best spot. Enjoy.

When should I head down to line up? Would getting there at 8:30 be too late? Does it really matter where you stand if you don’t want to be up front (splash zone)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter