WOC Opening Night

Disney Lvr of Old

DIS Veteran
hi! My thought pattern is this: with WOC opening Friday night I’m wondering if DL will empty out with everyone excited about WOC being back. I have an 8pm dining reservation that was going to take the entire evening but I’m thinking about canceling it in favor of hopefully smaller crowds at DL. Thoughts? Thanks!

I would personally keep the reservation until any sort of official announcement/confirmation is made. Or at least until closer to 2/22. So far, very few people such as those of us here on DIS are even aware of the "opening day".

hi! My thought pattern is this: with WOC opening Friday night I’m wondering if DL will empty out with everyone excited about WOC being back. I have an 8pm dining reservation that was going to take the entire evening but I’m thinking about canceling it in favor of hopefully smaller crowds at DL. Thoughts? Thanks!
DLR does not work that way. I would not count on that at all and would be surprised if anyone noticed. WOC can only handle 4,000 people. A typical evening DL is going to have 40-50k people (and higher on super busy nights), and DCA 20-30k.

:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter