WOC on Big Bang Theory last night

LavenderPeach

<font color=darkorchid>Didn't understand how you c
It was like seeing into the future last night watching the Big Bang Theory. Did anyone else see it? Sheldon and Penny went to DL and when they got back someone asked why they were back so late and they said it was because they were watching the new water show at DCA. I thought that was interesting since the show isn't open yet. Maybe the writers of the show are here on the disboards somewhere. :rotfl:

Oh, that's neat! I've only seen a few episodes. Amazing they tossed that in.

Oh, I bet they filmed that when the opening date was set for Spring and they thought by the time it aired, it would be running!

Oh, that's neat! I've only seen a few episodes. Amazing they tossed that in.

Oh, I bet they filmed that when the opening date was set for Spring and they thought by the time it aired, it would be running!

Yeah, maybe that's it. It's funny that they even mentioned it since the show is on CBS, not ABC.

...I thought that was interesting since the show isn't open yet. Maybe the writers of the show are here on the disboards somewhere. :rotfl:

While they possibly could be, WoC is being discussed everywhere: Many Disney fan sites, travel and tourism newspaper articles and sites, summer entertainment blogs, and many more places.

If that's not product placement, I don't know what is!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter