• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WOC dessert party tonight -- help!!

SarahWeasley

Mouseketeer
We have dessert party reservations tonight and I'm really confused. WOC has showtimes at 9 and 10:15. Our reservation time shows 9:15. But I'm really confused with all that I've read about lining up much earlier than that and "checking in" to claim a table. How early will they be giving out wristbands? If we show up at 730, will we be standing in line for an hour or more just to get the wristband? When I read about lining up early for check in, I can't tell if people are having to **stay** in line for all that time, in order to get a better table when they finally start allocating them. Can someone clarify?

I wasn't online yesterday so I missed this, sorry. I hope you didn't stand around too long in line for the second show. When we were there last Wednesday we were about 15 deep at 7:30pm for the 9:00pm show. The 10:15pm line only had one family in line then.

Honestly, I am not a fan at all of this new (I guess it isn't technically new, but it was to us since we last visited November 2021 and WOC was dark) lining up business. You waste way too much time standing in one line and then moving to the other line to get seated. Very inefficient.

We waited about 20 minutes in line a couple weeks ago and then were walked to seats at 8-sat and chatted and had food and drinks for the hour til show started. Didn’t wait in line twice.

Last edited:
Don't waste your time lining up early. All the seats are good ones. Given it says your reservation time is 9:15, I'm assuming it's for the second show. At 9:15 the first show will be in full swing, in fact it won't wrap up until about 9:30, then that crowd of people needs to disburse and the CMs need to clean up and set up again for the dessert area. I wouldn't go anywhere near the lagoon until 9:45.

Don't waste your time lining up early. All the seats are good ones. Given it says your reservation time is 9:15, I'm assuming it's for the second show. At 9:15 the first show will be in full swing, in fact it won't wrap up until about 9:30, then that crowd of people needs to disburse and the CMs need to clean up and set up again for the dessert area. I wouldn't go anywhere near the lagoon until 9:45.

The line up/check in is over near Grizzly River Run, not near the lagoon. Or maybe that is just for the first show?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter