WLV room selection

jdavid

Earning My Ears
We will be spending twelve days at the WLV in a 2 bedroom the beginning of November. What are suggestions for room requests and what is the fax number of the room controller?

Hi jdavid!
You can call MS regarding room preference but at one month out there may not be a lot of choices. The good news is that all views are nice and woodsy, a few overlook the quiet pool and can get a glimpse of Bay Lake. Some rooms can be a trek from the elevator but no matter what, you will be in a wonderful place.
Make sure you schedule ample time to just relax in this beautiful setting.

Also, thanks for enabling me to become a DISVeteran on this my 75th post!

-Ron.

If you like the idea of a balcony, ask for a floor above the first floor. You can also request to be close to the elevator (it is a LONG trek when you have been walking all day, and those darned hallways are cold). I'll ask my DH how he contacted the room controllers and post again later! BTW we did get above the first floor but our room was nearly at the end of the hallway (guess you can't have it all).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter