WL Photo Session Clothing Dilemma

TPCShauna

<font color=green> Most Cheerful Creativear<br><fo
The GOOD NEWS is that we are booked for December 10, at 9:30am at the Wilderness Lodge for our resort photo shoot. This is the exact date and time that we wanted and the CM confirmed that we would get the $25 price if we bring a copy of our confirmation. SO, we are ALL SET on that front.

The BAD NEWS is that the top I ordered to wear at the photo session is backordered and there is NO WAY I will have it by the time we leave. I'm really p****d about this as it was due to ship last Friday and I got the email this morning AFTER I had to email them for an update.

My dilemma is that I really like this top and think it looks darling on and would look super cute in the pictures. So now I'm trying to figure out the color thing. We were going to do royal blue polos but this top (polo babydoll) only came in sky blue so I ordered that. Now I can't get that and I'm not sure what color to try. I can't do green because of all the green at the WL. I can't do white because we both look scary in it. I look great in red but DH doesn't. I thought about maroon but the CM said that might be too dark.

I guess you could say that I have absolutely no idea what to do. I can go with a different style of top in a royal blue but then DH and I won't have the matching polo look. I honestly don't know which is more important - same type of shirt or same color? :confused3

PLEASE HELP!!!

Can you link the top? So I can see what you are talking about. I need a visual.

The site wouldn't let me link so I had to download then upload. Anyway, here you go.

Top I ordered in right color:
bluejay.jpg

Do you think this top in navy with dark jeans would look bad?
navy.jpg

Thanks for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter