WL, FP+, Mar 21-24th.

Skyw

DIS Veteran
7CCC347B-A74A-48FC-861A-C402975675A4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This will be a short and sweet trip report :thumbsup2.

We stayed at Wilderness Lodge in Room 2010. We loved the room. Close to the back stairs. Which meant close to the dock and the pool :cool1: More importantly We did not have to use the elevator.

F2D6B6FD-1413-439D-B3FF-BC72F13E4E95.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Our view on the balcony of room 2010. My son is testing out is new toy gun from the FW store. :)
IMG_1340.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Animal encounters at WL

The Otter family of four swam by early one morning:thumbsup2
IMG_1339_zps34840e8d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I will update more tomorrow. Long story short....Windows 8 wasted a lot of my time today with pictures:headache:

well, the pictures worked before...sorry guys I will see if my photobucket needs to be updated.

Bunny at WL.

IMG_1332_zpsf722b32d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Exterior rear of resort
8FB390F7-1FB8-4AF2-9CDB-4449A86CFDB3_zps2971fecd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

46E084F9-3BEC-4897-B1A5-E1FC1697E3BE_zpsf74b06d6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The resort was lovely. The foyer was over the top. We loved our room. :flower3:The bathroom was spacious and a split design so one of us could be in the shower and the other getting ready. I was happy happy happy with a coffee maker too:thumbsup2. The frig was extremely helpful too:thumbsup2.

CM were also very helpful and professional. Check in was easy. We checked in on line ahead of time. Our room was ready at 10 am.

That is the good...Before I go into the bad,which isn't that bad, let me give you some background. We have stayed at FW in the cabins over 6 times in 7 years. So we obviously love it there. We wanted to try something different. And I always wanted to stay at WL.I have been staring at it every time the FW boat drove by on the way to MK.:drive: My complaints aren't really complaints as much as they are preferences. :goodvibes We missed the full kitchen that the cabins offer. We were exhausted and starved the last night there at the hotel. We went down to the counter service and it had a line from Hell. I was the dinner hour and it lasted until 8. We really missed the kitchen for that reason.
Also, we missed the being able to park our car right up to he cabin.:moped:\
And the deck that we can sit out on and enjoy the evening. WL was great, we just preferred the cabins

Next is FP+ and how we were able to "work" it. :cheer2::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter