WL Bunk Bed - why is Courtyard view cheaper than woods view?

mlayton14

DIS Veteran
Title says it all, why is Courtyard view w/Bunk Beds less expensive than Woods View with Bunk Beds? The view is better, but the room is cheaper? Is it smaller in some way? Thank you @!

I saw that today. Usually, it's the opposite. I wonder if it's because the courtyard is currently under construction and the view has no value right now. The rooms are identical otherwise.

We stayed in a bunk bed room with a Woods view years ago, and at night we had a view of the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom. If you're on certain floors, the Woods view rooms have that view, and I think they're considered higher value.

In years past CY has always been more. What dates are you looking at? Also, are you looking at discounted rates? Jan-Mar? There can be scenarios where for a set of dates one category is available at a discount (CY?) while another is not (Woods?). Standard sells out quickly at WL. Woods is quite popular, and upgrades to CY are not uncommon as there are so many of them. There are many CY rooms out of service right now and expected to remain so until late November. As PP indicated, they may be selling some at a deeper discount due to the fall pool construction/closure.

These are all interesting theories but no cigar , this only applies to bunk bed rooms. The regular courtyard rooms are still more expensive than woods view , I guess it will remain a mystery, this is for January 11th -18th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter