Without naming your town/city , Where are you from?

I live in a city with approximately 35,000 residents and 11,000 registered golf carts. There are 100 miles of multi-use paths. You can get just about anywhere here on a golf cart.

My home town is known for the river catching fire in the late 60's and is the home of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
Burn on, big river, burn on! That is my hometown, now I am in the Smoky City, moving in a year to some where with less air pollution. (Love Springsteen too, used to listen to WMMS every morning)

I’m from where they are from

And I now reside where there’s a harness racing museum & hall of fame.

I was born where JR was shot. I live in Panther City, also known as where the West Begins. The animal that's the main university's mascot can shoot blood out of its eyeballs. Saint Thomas is supposedly buried in my husband's city of birth. I've visited the church at the supposed burial site.

Wow...:laughing: Not too far from his former home. I drive by it everytime I go to Target.

so is that the target on Californina 18 or Bear Valley rd? We use OWSR to come out of Palm Springs and down into Bakersfield to head to Oregon, at least we use to.....we now find that 95 thru Nevada is faster, less stressful, cheap gas, inexpensive lodging. My Uncle in Morongo Valley always tells me to take the road to Barstow at Lucerene, but we need the break on Happy Trails highway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter