With EMH- early or late breakfast?

heywagners

Mouseketeer
We will be at Epcot on a day with EMH, opening at 8:00.

Would you keep an 8:05 breakfast at Akershus, or a 10:40 breakfast so you can take advantage of low lines in the early morning?

I would do the 10:40 seating and take advantage of the low lines. Get yourself a FP+ for Soarin and head over to Test Track first and ride it with just about no wait at all. Then head over to Soarin, if it's not a long line (doubt it) you can ride it and then once again with your FP+ If you go at 8:05 you will lose that hour where the park is not packed with people. I never do a 8:00 am breakfast at any of the parks with EMH.

I would do the 10:40 seating and take advantage of the low lines. Get yourself a FP+ for Soarin and head over to Test Track first and ride it with just about no wait at all. Then head over to Soarin, if it's not a long line (doubt it) you can ride it and then once again with your FP+ If you go at 8:05 you will lose that hour where the park is not packed with people. I never do a 8:00 am breakfast at any of the parks with EMH.

This sounds like a great plan! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter