Wishing all AKV callers good luck tomorrow.....

Wishing everyone good luck, espcally someone who has WVL Dec 5-10, so I can have their ressie :lmao:

Good luck to everyone!

I'm hoping for an August stay so I will let you know what they tell me. We own in one of the units that will be available in July so I hope to be one of the first to stay there!

The time to start calling is 9:15, right? ;)

Good luck everyone
please report back with how you get on

Good luck everyone! We're hoping for the week between Christmas and New Years :).

Good luck everyone! We are shooting for the last week of October.

Wishing us all luck, and hoping for my March 1 bedroom Savanna view!

The MS phone number is up on redial, a one-page information sheet has been printed so I don't get too tongue-tied (and DW can take over if it gets too late and I must leave), have figured out how to time a minute on the microwave (finally), have my cell phone at the ready for time information. Let's see. What else is there...? Oh, I guess it would help to actually have the AKV points. Need to call my DVC guide.... I keeed!

A half hour until MS opens....keeping my fingers crossed and hoping the best for all our AKV members on these boards to get what they are hoping for!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Looking forward to many happy dances today!! :)

The MS phone number is up on redial, a one-page information sheet has been printed so I don't get too tongue-tied (and DW can take over if it gets too late and I must leave), have figured out how to time a minute on the microwave (finally), have my cell phone at the ready for time information. Let's see. What else is there...? Oh, I guess it would help to actually have the AKV points. Need to call my DVC guide.... I keeed!

OMG! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Just got off with MS. I got in at approx 8:59.

Booked AKV 1 Bedroom Savanah View room for Oct. 21st - Oct 26 (Sun - Fri)

Currently there are only Savanah View and Standard View rooms available for those dates. Standard View was 100 pts and Savanah View was 120 pts.

And to add.....there apparently is some sort of system glitch when trying to book into '08. Nobody can book anything in '08 as a result. they're trying to fix it....we're waiting on hold to see if they can quickly do it rather than just wait list.

SHOOT! I just got through, gave my travel dates, MS put me on hold and when she returned I accidentally hung up on her!!! Now it's a 15-minute wait!!! I'm on my other line in case she feels bad for me and calls me back. I'm not counting on it. ARRRGGGGG!!!

Yay! I got through and I got my Savanna View studio :). My new CM was pretty clueless and could not find my AKV contract! She kept on saying that she could only see BWV. I explained that we added on to the BWV contract and finally got some help. *sigh* Too much drama for the morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter