sydsdad

Mouseketeer
Counting down the days!!!!

Could anybody tell me how long the "wishes"
show lasts?:confused:

And I would certainly appreciate any tips for viewing
and videotaping:wave:

Thanks!!::yes::

The "Wishes" fireworks show lasts approximately 12 minutes, and it's a fantastic show. I viewed it from the end of Main Street (near the Roy Disney statue), and that was a fantastic place to view the show. Near the Partners statue and the train station are also good viewing places. Enjoy the show! :)

try the bridge between fantasy land and tommorow land

does tink still start off the firework show? (does she still fly over you down the zip wire?) thanks, maggie

yes she does - and it is still spectacular!

As a child I thought it was the greatest (Tink has always been my favorite) and now that I am an adult I realize that even with long lines and expensive food-- when Tink flies over you -- the teany annoinces of the day that are so unimportant leave and all you are left with is the magic of disney.

btw -- she now has lights on her wings and dress...

Another great place to experience Wishes is at Cinderella's Royal Table for dinner. We lucked out in our last trip and as given a table by the window just in time for Wishes to start. It was incredible seeing some fireworks no more than 50 feet from you :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter