Wishes from CA Grill!!

always quiet

Sometimes you're the dog, sometimes you're the hyd
How about this for a nice way to begin a Sunday morning?! Travel with Rick has video footage up of Wishes from the CA Grill! :cool1: It's great footage........love that show!!

Grab a cup of coffee....sit back....and enjoy!!

:surfweb:

YIPPEE! That looks fun! I can't wait till March to do this. Although it's funny what a different perspective it is....We are sooo used to watching Wishes from the hub I never realized they were set off so far away from the castle...I guess I never really thought about it....

Thanks for the Sunday morning :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing the link! We watched from CG last Jan and we were also surprised that the fireworks were set off from so far away - great perspective - but nothing beats the perspective from Main St!:thumbsup2

On our first night in DW, my DH wants to take my 7 and 5 year old DDs up there to watch Wishes...he believes, and I too agree with him, that that will definately set the magic for the rest of the trip. However, we do have ADRs for Cali Grill later in the week and are bringing our DDs with us, so they will be able to watch it twice :goodvibes . Just a quick question about this, I know when you dine at Cali Grill there is a dress code, but if you were just going up there for the lounge and to watch Wishes, will there be a dress code for that?

I know when you dine at Cali Grill there is a dress code, but if you were just going up there for the lounge and to watch Wishes, will there be a dress code for that?

I would think that the same rule would apply. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter