Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
at this rate, Sept is going to open before August.

Maybe they forgot us LOL.

oh no!! I'm worried they are gonna open sept and aug at the same time!! I think that's why i'm so worried for all you august folks! Here's hoping it will happen soon! I'm still waiting for september!pixiedust:

oh no!! I'm worried they are gonna open sept and aug at the same time!! I think that's why i'm so worried for all you august folks! Here's hoping it will happen soon! I'm still waiting for september!pixiedust:

I have that same feeling!!! :scared1:

Aughhhhhhhhh... I'm looking for November and it comes up online but with no availability! :headache:

Yeah, it shows no availability, but they haven't actually booked anyone for November yet - they haven't loaded it into their system. I hate how it shows the dates as having no availability when it isn't actually available to book yet. November will probably be open to book in late August or September.

The dates show up on the calendar about 180 days out, but the DP isn't available for booking until 60 days out (or, in the case of August, less.)

It didn't actually show up at 180 days but I'll take your word about the booking until 60 days. LOL

Right now, I'm actually glad because if the Be Our Guest restaurant opens up in time, I'd rather go there for dinner than have sugar overload. I became undecided between this morning's post and now. :rotfl:

It didn't actually show up at 180 days but I'll take your word about the booking until 60 days. LOL

Right now, I'm actually glad because if the Be Our Guest restaurant opens up in time, I'd rather go there for dinner than have sugar overload. I became undecided between this morning's post and now. :rotfl:

Sorry! It's so hit or miss...sometimes it's 180, sometimes it's not. I suppose I should've said that instead :rotfl:

That's a tough choice! I'd say do them both on different days :thumbsup2

I just talked to CM who had a peculiar thought why the August dessert party may not be loaded. He said the CP for Christmas season is going to be loaded in 2 weeks (on 6/26) & he thought it was possible they may be waiting to download everything all at once :eek:

Why not when they did the big download on tix price increases? He said that would be separate from any dining reservations, he didn't know this for fact, just said a lot of companies will do big downloads all at one time to save money.

Gee, I really hope he was wrong about this one :laughing: He did suggest to keep checking every morning because all the updates occur at night. That would seem contrary to those who have seen the dessert party available in the afternoons when not in the morning.

I'd give up if I wasn't feeling stubborn about it :lmao:

I just talked to CM who had a peculiar thought why the August dessert party may not be loaded. He said the CP for Christmas season is going to be loaded in 2 weeks (on 6/26) & he thought it was possible they may be waiting to download everything all at once :eek:

Why not when they did the big download on tix price increases? He said that would be separate from any dining reservations, he didn't know this for fact, just said a lot of companies will do big downloads all at one time to save money.

Gee, I really hope he was wrong about this one :laughing: He did suggest to keep checking every morning because all the updates occur at night. That would seem contrary to those who have seen the dessert party available in the afternoons when not in the morning.

I'd give up if I wasn't feeling stubborn about it :lmao:

Wow, what a load that would create for CMs booking Aug. Dessert and Christmas events, then Sept. would/should be just days behind that. I see VERY long hold times and lots of confusion in our future if that happens!!!

Yeah, it shows no availability, but they haven't actually booked anyone for November yet - they haven't loaded it into their system. I hate how it shows the dates as having no availability when it isn't actually available to book yet. November will probably be open to book in late August or September.

At this rate, August will open up in September!!!:sick:

Wow, what a load that would create for CMs booking Aug. Dessert and Christmas events, then Sept. would/should be just days behind that. I see VERY long hold times and lots of confusion in our future if that happens!!!

Can't we just book the Dessert party online? I remember that we could not in the past- we had to call. But this time I was planning to just book online-when it finally opens!

Can't we just book the Dessert party online? I remember that we could not in the past- we had to call. But this time I was planning to just book online-when it finally opens![/QUOTE]

You can book it online, and normally that is faster than calling, but I highlighted the kicker in your post ;)

Can't we just book the Dessert party online? I remember that we could not in the past- we had to call. But this time I was planning to just book online-when it finally opens!

yeah, there's no way I call for any ADRs anymore. It's just so much easier to do it on the computer. This is no different. It will open online when it opens on the phone, and since we're not talking about super hard to come by dates (like july4) then I think we'll be all set.

Here's a weird question though - I was just looking to see what availability there is still in July (and there is ) but one day came with the following options - to pick a 9:00 or 9:15 time. How weird is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter