Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they ever opened two months up at the same time? or is it always one month at a time?
Got a Sept trip coming, this is the last ressie to get and the one I have been most worried about.

I really don't think you have to worry too much. As a PP already mentioned a couple of pages ago there are still open spots for July.
Although I do understand the randomness makes it really frustrating, shoot, I am already subscribed to this thread in anticipation of November opening up. :eek:

For all of you anxiously awaiting the release of August party dates, based on the past dates when booking opened up( see page 1) My guess is we might see it on this coming Tuesday June 5th around noon.

I really don't think you have to worry too much. As a PP already mentioned a couple of pages ago there are still open spots for July.
Although I do understand the randomness makes it really frustrating, shoot, I am already subscribed to this thread in anticipation of November opening up. :eek:

Waiting, somewhat patiently, for November too!

For all of you anxiously awaiting the release of August party dates, based on the past dates when booking opened up( see page 1) My guess is we might see it on this coming Tuesday June 5th around noon.

Oh the agony having to watch for another 3 days :hourglass I do "wish" they'd just open up the bookings already :yay:

Wonder if the ticket price increase is adding to the delay? I imagine that's keeping them buzy this weekend?

OK Disney I'm off for the next two days so please show me some magic and open August on Sunday or Monday. I'm working 12 hour shifts for the next seven days in a row after that so I can pay for this trip.

Thanking you in advance,
Stan Solo

I love the idea of having a dismeet at the August 26 dessert party! i am going to start a thread (August 26 Wishes Dessert party) so we can plan it!!! please, if you are interested join! Fingers crossed we get this day haha!

I love the idea of having a dismeet at the August 26 dessert party! i am going to start a thread (August 26 Wishes Dessert party) so we can plan it!!! please, if you are interested join! Fingers crossed we get this day haha!

I'd join your meet but I'll be at Star Wars Celebration at the Orlando convention center that day.

So I. Called this morning a CM told me that they don't open up until 60 days prior. So I have to call back June 24 since I want to go August 24.

If that is the case, then August 1,2and3rd should be open, but it is not?

Doesn't it open by month not each individual day. I wish Disney CMs would give uniform answers.

When I booked for July (opened on April 30th), I think the window opened around 10am. The time of day varies, so it won't necessarily be open at 6am, it may open at 2 or 3 in the afternoon. When the window opens, you can book for any day in that month, I believe, unless there's a special event going on.

I just saw they have added 7:00 pm as a new time! This is new since this morning.... Could be a good sign!

It's getting to be the first thing I think of when I wake up!

I've never been so obsessed with a reservation! My DD and I really enjoyed our last desert party in April. I had absolutely no trouble making those reservations and I didn't even have to wait to make them. It was done on my first try as I must have been within the 60 day window-honestly, I didn't even think about it. We were thrilled to find that we had gotten the absolute BEST seats too. Right front and center at the rail!:thumbsup2

I love a few posts back where someone said "the deserts will taste so much sweeter for our perseverence"----so true!!:cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter