• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I was thinking 3:00 today would be when they added August....but no.

Does anyone know if they open online bookings at the same time as phone bookings? Or does online lag behind? I'm only checking online so far.

I was wondering this as well. Also, why does it give 2 times sometimes?? Which one do I want to choose??

Wishing everyone luck with their august ressie for dessert party

:wizard:

Raz

I was wondering this as well. Also, why does it give 2 times sometimes?? Which one do I want to choose??

Times are based upon when Wishes is being shown on the particular evening.

So, if Wishes is happening at 9pm, then your reservations would be for 8pm.

If Wishes is happening at 10pm, then your reservations would be for 9pm.

If you are making your reservation online, using the "Anytime" option, instead of picking a specific time, will let the system pick the correct one for the night you are requesting...

Times are based upon when Wishes is being shown on the particular evening.

So, if Wishes is happening at 9pm, then your reservations would be for 8pm.

If Wishes is happening at 10pm, then your reservations would be for 9pm.

If you are making your reservation online, using the "Anytime" option, instead of picking a specific time, will let the system pick the correct one for the night you are requesting...

thank you!! that explains a lot.

Does anyone know if they open up the reservations online or over the phone first? Are they done at the same time? Inquiring minds want to know :confused:

Wow we have to have a mini meet!! :yay: August 26 Party of 9 here :woohoo: We can make special Place cards for on our tables so we know who everyone is :yay:

I'm going in September but I think I remember a green Mickey head being a "sign" of a disboards member so you know it's them.

Wow we have to have a mini meet!! :yay: August 26 Party of 9 here :woohoo: We can make special Place cards for on our tables so we know who everyone is :yay:

Aug 26 party of 2 here!!! :) I think a mini meet sounds like a plan!!!

I just got off the phone with Disney Dining and was told by the CM that the dates wouldn't be released until 60 days out and to check back on Thursday.

Aug 21 party of two, or at least I hope.

Looks like the real party will be on the 26 though. Dis party of 27 :thumbsup2

Even though I'm not going till September, I checked for August 10th for all of those waiting, and at 6:54am eastern they still weren't open.

Good luck all :)

I'm anxious FOR you guys, I can't wait to see how I'll be when I'm waiting for my month to open (October) haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter