Wish - secret rooms

atoz786

Earning My Ears
Are there any secret balcony rooms on the Wish that would also be on the Treasure? Thanks

Not like there were on the older ships, honestly. Or at least I haven't heard of any.

Some folk like the 'bump out' rooms that have slightly longer balconies, but the difference is minimal.

Some folk like the 'bump out' rooms that have slightly longer balconies, but the difference is minimal.
Depends on your definition of minimal. We had stateroom 7636 on the Wish, and the larger balcony (as depicted on the deck plan) allowed us to have a lounger along with the table and two chairs which was very nice. There are similar rooms, all at the edges of the bump outs.

I was looking into this for our cruise next year on the Treasure and saw a bump out room tour. The room feels a little darker as the balcony blocks light and you’re still stuck with the same chairs.

You can look at the muster drill document for the room numbers (or do a cruise search). I would just google that room to see if there anre any reviews.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/fantasy-muster-drill-station-i-location.3909426/

Pixie Dust Adventures has a review of an extra large bump out balcony room 9052

Last edited:
I was looking into this for our cruise next year on the Treasure and saw a bump out room tour. The room feels a little darker as the balcony blocks light and you’re still stuck with the same chairs.

You can look at the muster drill document for the room numbers (or do a cruise search). I would just google that room to see if there anre any reviews.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/fantasy-muster-drill-station-i-location.3909426/

Thanks I booked a bump out on deck 7 towards the front cabin 7570. Hopefully it was a good decision if not we have time to change it.

The only two unique rooms that I'm aware of are the forward 3B rooms 11006 and 11504, which are huge and effectively 1-bedroom oceanview concierge rooms.

Maybe someone could answer about the equivalent aft cabins, if they also act like a suite with a separated bedroom space?

EDIT: looks like the "corner" cabins on most decks have unique floorplans. Like cabin 8006, for instance. Quite a bit more space to spread out, even if the floorplan is a bit of an odd duck. The people that book these cabins probably specifically seek these out because of the extra space.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter