Wish rain forest room cost?

Bestdisdad

Earning My Ears
Sorry if this has been asked what is the cost of the wish rain forest room per day or length of cruise ? Thanks in advance.

From the spa proce list it’s $79 plus gratuity and tax per day per person. Someone mentioned this works out to about $92

Did Disney only put one hot tub onboard in hopes more people would pay for this pass?
They limit the number of passes to only 80 though according to what someone was to,d on a preview cruise so that doesn’t even give them the capacity

I sail next sail week do you go straight to senses spa to get your rain forest room passes once on the ship? We have an early pat and a early boarding group.

Ordinary Adventures just posted a tour with prices yesterday on youtube. I think they said $179 for the 3 night and $199 for 4 night, sells out fast and you can't buy a daily pass from what I've read

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter