~Wish Me Luck...Starting New Job Today!~Hi From New Job!!

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
and starting summer classes!!!! hey when it rains it pours! this job sound excellent thou, it is only a few hours a day and a great hourly rate! and they are willing to be flexiable with my school hours in the fall!

I have to go looking for it thou yesterday, and it is in a highly secure floor with own elevator. guess that is why I ahd to go thru such a background check :confused3 ....Microsoft...

only problem....I have worked in such weird places, motorcycle shop, running landscape offices etc....hairdresser...that my clothes, are just not to professional. guess I will need to buy some! :)
I am lovin it! I can Dis :banana:

minniecarousel said:
Oh darn! You have to buy new clothes!! ;)

Congrats on the new job!
not to sure I do need to! this place is pretty layed back! you shoud see it...huge kitchens all the food you can eat and tonic(soda).........and I just sit here a play on computer....or as in the coming months, I can study while sitting here!

Man what job is this?? I want to sit there and do homework and DIS!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter