Wish I was still on The Fantasy...

sarahandgreg

Mouseketeer
Holed up in my house right now in SW Florida - Ft Myers to be exact and things are getting mighty windy here and if I am honest a bit scary - the storm is only just ramping up - nowhere near full strength yet and already we are seeing destruction.
So very different from one week ago sailing around the Caribbean enjoying my vacation.
Good luck all in Irmas path as we are going to need it. :-:-)-(

All of those in Irma's path is in our thoughts and prayers. Stay safe. Don't go outside for pictures or video

Back in 2008 we lost our power for a few days because of winds from hurricane Ike--and I live in Ohio! The winds didn't last very long, thankfully, but still scared me to death. I can't imagine having to deal with the winds that you are having right now. I grew up in Oklahoma and have dealt with tornadoes, those I can handle. Prayers for your family and everyone who will be affected. Also praying Jose stays away.

Following. I have loved ones in Ft. Myers who didn't evacuate and am watching for updates.

Our relatives in Naples have evacuated. The videos from your area look vicious.

Watched the Weather Channel as the eye wall came through Naples. Horrible, scary wind. They are in part of the eye right now. Water being pushed out by strong wind. Wind due to change will push water back into bays and rivers and probably flooding. It will come in fast and furious!
Stay safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter