WISH Check-In Week Of CHRISTMAS!!

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
MERRY CHRISTMAS WISHers!!!!!! How is everybody doing?? I am hangin in and managing to maintain even!! Getting ready for January when I start full force trying again!! Dh even got me a digital kitchen scale for Christmas!! It is so cool!!

So how is everyone doing with the water drinking and all the parties??

Welcome to all the newest WIShers and have a wonderfuol Holiday!!

Happy WISHing
Holly

I know that I am down a few this week. I've had the stomach flue which was unpleasant BUT it did help to get the scale moving again!:rolleyes:

Looking forward to having an active support thread going after the holidays! Thanks Holly for taking the time to post this check in every week. I may not post on the thread on a regular basis but I do look forward to reading it!

Have a Merry Christmas to you and your family!
:D

I enjoyed my Christas day, eating within my lifestyle (no dairy, no animal products) but enjoyed more food than normal! :cool:

Back on track yesterday and from now on. Weighed in this morning and down a pound. So, that is good.

Total of 28 lbs lost since Oct 23. 12 lbs to go.

Karen

5'4"/176/127/115

I hope it is okay to join in; in a few months I'm going to depart the support system that I've used to get to and maintain a healthy weight over the last year and a half, and am looking for (ahem) less costly avenues for support. :)

Anyway, I'm up a couple of pounds this week, despite keeping very closely to my plans. I have balanced my calories, even with a couple of parties and a nice Christmas dessert (berry and apple cobbler). So hopefully it's just normal fluxuation.

I've been doing exercise every day; though I'm a bit sore today from two days in a row of The Firm (Upper Body on Wednesday, Lower Body yesterday). If the roads are clear, we're going to try to do a long walk; maybe the four miles each way to the movie theater.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter