WISH Check-In Week Of 8-11

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Ok WISHers we are at the start of another week!! I just want everyone to know that my Kitchen is a disaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I came down stairs this morning and One of the large ceiling tiles (we have drop ceilings) that is right over the kitchen counter near the stove is in several pieces all over the floor and there is dirt and dust all over the counter and stove!!! I think one of the cats decided to play in the ceiling and then fall through!! What a mess to clean up.......... oh well

Anywya how has everyone been doing this week?? Are you drinking your water!! It has been very hot and water is a key part!! Keep on drinking that water and excercising!! Before you know it the kiddies will be back in school and winter will be here!! Enjoy the warm while you can!!

Welcome to all the new WISHers!!

Happy WISHing
Holly

I bought a new dress at K-Mart and went to a party on Saturday night. Some folks hadn't seen me since I started WW 50 pounds ago.

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN TO SEE THEIR FACES AND LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAID!

I always responded humbly, "Thanks. I've been doing Weight Watchers." :p

Inside I was screaming, "YYYYYEEEESSSSSS!"

Weigh-in Wednesday and I'll check back then.

I missed the last two check-ins because we were at Disney! I didn't stay on Atkins while we there, but I didn't pig out either. I gained 5lbs in 9 days! I thought that the extra walking would work off the extra carbs I was eating.

I got back last week and started right back on Atkins and managed to lose the 5lbs I had gained. I am really committed to losing the rest of the weight I need to.

I figured out that I can lose 30 lbs by Thanksgiving my losing about 2 lbs/ week - so that's my goal.

Low Carbing since 6/17/02 and it is going VERY slow. BUT I am doing it in a way that I know I can live with for a life time. It is now a way of life for me --- not a diet.

Down 15 pounds total!
247/232/139
5'2"

YIPEE for ME!!!!!
:p

Well, I am THRILLED to report that I lost 3.6 pounds last week. When the WW lady told me, I almost fell off the scale in excitement! It has been forever since I've had a loss like that. I had my birthday this past weekend, so I'm just hoping to maintain this week, then get right back to losing. :)

15 pounds 'till goal!

I am so excited! I have now lost 20 pounds. :D :D :D

I had stagnated for a couple of weeks and hadn't gone beyond the 18 I was down then. Finally broke through and I am so thrilled.

I lost 1.6 for a total of 52.2 since 12/3/01.

My starting/current/goal numbers are

228/175/145 but actually WW would allow me to quit at 167 since I am 5'10". That is a freaky thought. I'm not ready to quit. I didn't do all this to look just OK.

Can I join?
I need to lose 30lbs. Had a baby over a year ago and can't really lose the extra weight yet though to be honest haven't been trying too hard. Wine drinking will be my downfall

Welcome SnowAngel :)

I am at it again :) I am down 10 pounds as of this morning and would like to lose at least another 10 before my cruise the end of September.

You are all doing great!!

It's been 2 weeks (started LC on 8/1/02), and I'm down 7 pounds... not bad, though I HATE waiting!!!

I'm a might bit impatient when it comes to dieting, so it's a good thing this one is actually liveable! :) So long as they keep coming off, I CAN do this... (that, and the sugar free Russell Stover doesn't hurt! ;) )

Congrats to everyone!

Hi everyone. It has been a long time since I checked in here. I started Atkins on 7/28 and have been really feeling good and doing well on it. I am motivated to keep this going.

So far I have lost 8 lbs total in 3 weeks time. I think that is AWESOME and I feel so much better now that I am off of the sugar highs and lows.

It sounds like everyone who has posted before me is having a great week. Congratulations to all our losers! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter