WISH Check in Week of 6-9

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Good Monday morning WISHers!! How is everyone today!!! Well how did the week go!! Mine went pretty good. I actually lost 2 pounds. So I have 23 more pound that I want to loose before my trip to WDW in Spetember and 60 Pounds before my SIL gets married in March. I think those could be reasonable goals.

It is starting to get realy hot so remember to drink that water!! Especially if you will be excercising or outside for any length of time you need to be aware of dehidration adnd drink extra water!!

So how did everyone do this week??

Welcome to all the new WISHers!!

Have a great week everyone!!

Happy WISHing
Holly

Hi WISHers! Did you miss me last week? We were at Hilton Head Island where I made some wise food choices and some foolish ones. I'll weigh in on Wednesday to survey the damage.
Is anyone else loving the summer fruits we have now? I have blueberries (1 pt for 1.5 cups), peaches, and watermelon in my fridge right now. I had a handful of blueberries on my Kashi Go Lean Crunch this morning. Delicious. I've also had it with strawberries. YUM.

I'll check back in on Wed. Congrats to all the losers!!

I haven't gotten to weigh-in in the past 2 weeks due to some unusual work scheduling, but will be weighing in this Saturday. Just didn't want y'all to think I left. :) Congrats to all the losers!

I lost 1lb last week - so it took me two weeks to the lose the 2lbs that I gained on a weekend trip to NYC!

My goal for this week is to use the new exercise bike I got last weekend. I wore my other out!

Debbie

Well...I don't think I have check-in for over two weeks now, maybe 3 or 4. Here is my progress....

In the past month I lost 2, gained 2, stayed the same and am happy to report that this week I lost 4 pounds!!!!! I think I'm sorta back on track. Have not been able to workout like I was because life has been very hectic the past two weeks. So we'll see how things go the next couple of weeks...hopefully they will stay on the downward trend!!!! :D

Good luck to everyone this week!

I lost another pound this week. Not a huge loss but I am happy nonetheless. I have now lost 26.4 lbs total with about 9 lbs. to go until my WW goal.

Hoping to do okay this week with Father's Day coming up this weekend. Those family eating events are always so hard for me. Anyone else have this problem?

Good luck to all of you this week!!

Hi WISHers. My weigh-in today was shocking. I had lost .8 and my total is now -42.4 since 12/3/01. With the trip to Hilton Head, I never imagined I would lose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter