• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WISH Check-in Week Of 10-27

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Can I just say one word.........HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!
WE all know what that means!!! Candy Candy and more Candy!!! For me this also Means my Wedding Anniversary!! It is our 5th anniversary this year. It is really hard to believe that we have been married for 5 years already!! I already know that it will be really hard if not impossible to stick to my diet on Thursday. Just need to stay away from the candy!!

Well In the last 2 weeks I have gained .25. I don't think that is to bad since I have not been watching. I had about given up on WW and was going to try something else. I realy want to loose the weight but seem to sabatoge myself on WW. I was so upset on Thursday and cried and thought and really thought and said I would start on Monday and give WW one more chance but I would faithfully Journal and try to eat more balanced meals and see what would happen. Then I thought that if I was going to do it and do it right that it had to start Friday!! Well I knew we were going to a dinner party yesterday and it was all German food and there was no way I was going to be able to stick to a diet plan. The weekend was a little shakey in general BUT I journaled and I guessed at points for everything but the black forest cake but I did right it down along with what has gone on for the day and how ai was feeling and thigns like that!! My theory is I am off to a good start with the journaling which I have never really done before and today I am right back on points which never really has happened before so lets see what happens.

Remember everyone....Step Away from the candy this week and have a wonderful week!!!

Welcome to alll the new WISHers!!
Remember to drink that water and move a little!!!!

Happy WISHing and Happy Healthy Halloween!!!!

Holly

Hang in there Jiminy 102, I know how you feel. Ever since I got back from WDW (10/7) I haven't been watching what I eat. A few days after returning home I got sick and I couldn't remember if you starve a cold & feed a fevor, or visa versa, so I fed both!:p Tomorrow is WW weigh in for me , the first in 4 weeks, so I'll post next week. Good luck and congrats on the big "5".

Hello everyone! I'm a new WISHer as of today! (Although I frequent the DIS, I only learned of WISH today when I saw the link on the CB board!)

I've been on-and-off a weight management program for several months. Initially I lost about 15 pounds. I gained some back, and for a variety of reasons (or should I say "excuses") didn't start the program up again until October 9th when I returned from my Vegas Vacation. Since then, I've lost another 4 pounds (and I've cheated, I probably could've lost more!). I'm on a moderate-carb (limited starches, at least for now), low-fat, moderate-protein program.

Congratulations to you all!

hey y'all. it has been a while since i've checked in here. after a WDW vacation and a DCL cruise i was up 9 lbs. but i was able to get back to it and lost 8.2 this week. i have a total loss of 35.2 lbs. have a great week everyone.

both were wonderful. i actually did well in WDW and lost 2.2 lbs that week. a lot of walking and activity. the cruise was great, but don't even try to watch what you eat! just about everything we had was so very good. we had an absolute blast and i can't wait to do another one. but for now i will just have to be happy with the 2 more WDW trips i have planned. woe is me!!!:p :p :p

I didn't weigh in last week because I decided to take a one week break from WW. I have started WW fresh this week, and I'm off to a good start. For the first time in a long time I have added exercise to my routine. My mom was so kind and bought me a treadmill as a gift, and I have started briskly walking 2 miles per day. Hopefully it will help jumpstart my weight loss, but I know not to hope for much of a loss (if any) this week, as I have to work off my break week weight. Good luck everyone!!!

I received another star today!

I lost 2.4 for a total of 60.8 since 12/3/01. Exercise helps SO much. I try to plan something every day -- don't always hit that goal, but it's good to try.

Congrats to all the losers!

Hi Everyone! Have not checked in for a while. Doing good on Atkins. I am down another pound this week (so far!) I have lost 21 pounds since July 28th and feeling great! I am hoping to take at least another 4 off before Thanksgiving and DIS CON. I would like to go 25 pounds lighter. :)

I have to echo the sentiments about exercising helping. I have always worked out - but on an erratic basis. I have committed myself to at least 5 days a week of planned activity. I schedule it so that I know if it is not Monday or Friday - I NEED TO EXERCISE! It makes a huge difference in my sense of well being - and certainly does increase the rate of weight loss.

Sorry i forgot to post this on Wednesday when i got weighed, but ive lost another 2 lbs. Thats 11 lbs in 4 weeks, im over the moon about this, im really trying hard this week to loose 3lbs as that will make my total weightloss be 1 stone.

Keep up the good work everyone - we can do it!

Emma

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter