• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WISH Check-in Week of 10-20

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Good morning WISHers!!!! How did everyonte do this week...I made cookies this weekend so we.....will not talk about me this wek but I know that was choice!!! ANyway Halloween is next week already!!! That means my 5th wedding anniversary is coming up!!!! it is really hard to believe we have been married 5 years already!!!! Time sure does fly!!!

Welcome to all the new WISHers!!!

HAve a great week and Happy WISHing
Holly

I am thrilled to report that I was down 1.6 this week, finally! Work stuff has gotten in the way of good eating this week, so this week might not go as well, but I'm not giving up. :)

I'm up .5 this week. :( We made cookies over the weekend, too, but add in the ice cream (Healthy Choice Tin Roof Sundae, yum!), pretzels, finishing the kids' dinners so the dog doesn't get fat, etc., etc. I need some motivation tho get me jump started.

I can't remember the last time I checked in. Why is life so busy???

I'm at -58.4 since 12/3/01. After receiving the 50 pound magnet in July, I haven't been trying very hard.

But I had a great thing happen: We visited Silver Dollar City in Branson and the photographer took a picture of us when we arrived. I was wearing a jacket and jeans, but I still looked fine!

I didn't weigh-in at all last week because we spent a long weekend at the beach. I weighed this morning and am down 3lbs! That's over a 2 week period with a short vacation in the middle.

Amy - One of my MAJOR problems was not only clearing my plate, but the kids as well! I got into the habit of getting up from the table as soon as I am done eating and brushing my teeth and using some nice cinnamon mouthwash. After that, I don't want to eat and can clean up the kitchen without anymore 'tasting'. I try to just swish everything into the garbage disposal without thinking about it. I had a real problem 'wasting food'. I had to repeat the mantra: it is wasting food when to eat more than you need!

Ive lost 1lb this week, thats 9lb in total over the last three weeks. Im still really focused and im not finding my new lifestyle too hard. I need to start to do alittle more exercise, but im taking it all one step at a time.

Keep up the good work everybody.

Emma

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter