WISH check-in for the Week of 8/19

iLovDisney

The Dis'er formerly known as Mom-to-3. Add 1751 to
Hey Losers!

Where's Jiminy? Maybe she's at WDW or maybe the beach!

People have gotten used to the skinnier me and no one compliments me anymore. bummer.

I'm actually considering trying on some pants at Old Navy -- we'll see.

Weigh in on Wednesday.

Have a great week.

Hello out there.... where is everybody?

Went to my meeting today. Lost 1.4 for a total of 53.6. I also moved into a new (lower) daily point range!!

Congrats ilovedisney! I am a newbie here. Just starting out, but wishing I was 50 pounds lighter, too...:)
Keep up the good work.

I'm here, just grumpy from LACK OF FOOD!! :p

Still doing good, I am down 12 pounds and sore from exercising.

You are doing great!!

Oh how I wish I were at the beach or in WDW. I am sorry that I was not able to post the WISH thread this week. My Father Passed away on Saturday and I had to leave suddenly to help my Mom with the Funeral arrangements. I did let December99 know what was going on. sadly her Mother Passed away suddenly on Monday. Thank you so much ilovdisney for jumping in and starting thing off for this week!!

Please keep my dear friend December99 in your thoughts and prayers this week. I know how hard this must be for her!!

Jiminy - both you and Chris have been in my thoughts and prayers. :(

As for the WISH check in - I am here! :wave:

Lost 3 lbs this week! Woohoo! I am down a total of 8 since I began my low carb diet.

Oh Jiminy! My deepest sympathies on the death of your father.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter