Winter PHOTOGRAPHY Contest!

milkabum

<font color=blue>This post brought to you by the l
Get out your cameras! It's time for the winter photography contest! This contest will be all about taking pictures of winter/holiday related scenes or objects. You don't need to be a pro, all you need is a camera. Here are the rules:

1. All entries must be submitted by December 24nd, 2006.
2. You must submit two perspectives (points of view; for example, a photo from the front and from the left) of the scene or objects you are taking a photo of. The way you take the photos are up to your choice.
3. You must not edit photos. No writing, borders, touch-ups etc. If you have special effects on your camera however, feel free to take advantage of them.
4. You are only allowed two entries (this means two different scenes or objects, each of which has two perspectives).
5. For your safety, do not include other people in the background. Pets, however, are fine!
6. This is probably a giveaway, but please remember to make sure that whatever is winter/holiday themed is the main subject of the photo. We don't want to see the sky rather than the christmas tree.

Judging will be based on creativity, the overall appearance of the photo, and the amount of effort you put into it. Remember to stay safe while taking the photos and try to take advantage of places that have the potential for great photos. Also keep in mind that it's best to take photos in the light, but that is up to you. There will be one grand prize, and the runners up will get a special blinkie/graphic for their signature stating that they won and their rank.

So, have fun, and happy photo taking!

Do you think you might be able to extend the deadline one extra day? The last day of Chanukah is the 23rd and I would like to get a picture of all 8 (nine) candles lit on our menorah. You don't have to though - just wondering.

I edited it to the 24th just in case others would like some extra time.

Hmm.. post please. So others can enjoy them as well. :)

I will be entering this, but I need to take my pics!!

I think I'm gonna enter this too. Now where did I put that camera? Oh yea I remember, I put it in my dog's cage, um no questions asked please. LOL :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :p :rolleyes1

OK. So. Meh cat , Katie, decided she would try and shove her fat little rump into the basket. She tried so hard the little thing. And she managed to do it and i thought it was ADORABLE. So heres my pic, and to keep it in teh holiday theme, THERES A CANDY CANE ON HER TUMMY ;)

Anyways there is only 1 perspective because she ... ran away. :bitelip:

Picture133.jpg

We really only have one contestant. Oh well, I guess Valerie wins. :p For participating, you'll get a prize. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter