• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Winnie The Pooh Rehab?

FriendsOfEeyore

Proud Parents of EJ!
I have heard that Pooh will going down for a rehab in May. But I have been unable to find any information about this. I did not see anything on Deb's site, and when I called Disney, the CM said that was "news to her".

Anyone else have some concrete info on this? We will be there over Memorial Day weekend with our 14 month old. If it is open, I am sure that he will love it.

Thanks,

Edward

Hello, I will be at ASSp with a 22 month old till May 9th. I also heard that Pooh was down. I believe it was on these boards. I will look again for you.

Thanks Tricia...

I can do a search on this site. I am told that the administrators have disabled that feature.

Again, thanks for the info. I wonder when Disney will actually release this info.....

Edward

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter