Winner of Most Missed in the World and announcing Best LAND in the World poll!

Tonyz

How do ya do? Pretty good, sure as you're born!
Winning by a single vote...

Horizons won its last two rounds by one vote each but it was enough to win the entire poll! I never had the pleasure to do Horizons, but clearly (and not just indicated by this poll) almost everyone loved it (which perplexes me why they got rid of it).

Bravo to the Adventurers Club for a valiant effort. A solid second place finish. Some of you people don't know what you're missing!

Now announcing our next poll... Best LAND in the World! Shamelessly stolen from Dustin's poll on the DIS a couple years ago. Pick your FIVE favorite areas in Disney World. There are the six Lands in MK, Future World East (The Land and the Seas) and West (Test Track and Mission: Space), the World Showcase countries (vote for the individual countries), Africa, Asia, Dinoland, Oasis, Discovery Island, Hollywood Boulevard, Sunset Boulevard, Muppets Courtyard, and Pixar Place.

Looking forward to the votes!

Last edited:
Can you pick lands that aren't built yet?

Fantasyland
Frontierland
It's too hard to just pick one country but I guess Italy because I love the food.
Africa
Star Wars land of I can choose that
Asia

Last edited:
Okay, funniest thing ever ... I'm listening to old podcasts and I'm in the middle of 2014 ... and I actually listened to the best themed lands bracket show yesterday. So there's that.

Main Street USA
Fantasyland
Tomorrowland
Pixar Place (I really like Pixar stuff, okay?)
Fronteirland

As you can tell, I'm an MK girl, with a little DHS thrown in for good measure

Main Street
Mexico
Frontierland
Africa
United Kingdom

I'd also like to add that Duffy is an abomination.

Last edited:

For those picking World Showcase, vote for specific countries, not just WS as a whole.

Asia
Mexico pavilion
England pavilion
Future world
Hollywood Blvd (if thats the one that leads to Tower of Terror)

Can't complain about Horizons - definitely missed.

For lands:
- Asia
- Mexico
- Hollywood Bvld
- UK
- Adventureland (love crossing over the bridge and the music changes to the drums, etc.)

If we can choose "future stuff" - I think Pete is absolutely correct in saying i think Pandora will be amazing due to the collaboration between Imagineering & James Cameron

Germany

United Kingdom

Main Street

Oasis

Main St USA
Frontier Land
Mexico
Germany
Africa / Harambe

Adventureland
Fantasyland
Mexico (purely for margaritas)
Frontierland
Wizarding world of Harry Potter (which bus from MK do I take to Harry potter land?!)

Jokes...
UK

Pick your FIVE favorite areas in Disney World. There are the six Lands in MK, Future World East (The Land and the Seas) and West (Test Track and Mission: Space), the World Showcase countries (vote for the individual countries), Africa, Asia, Dinoland, Oasis, Discovery Island, Hollywood Boulevard, Sunset Boulevard, Muppets Courtyard, and Pixar Place.

In no particular order:

Sunset Boulevard
Adventureland
Main Street USA
Hollywood Boulevard
Africa

P.S. Yay Horizons...it was THE ONLY choice IMHO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter