Wine Wednesdays at Jiko

rentayenta

DIS Veteran
I have been obsessively reading old dining reports and came across Wine Wednesdays at Jiko. For those who have participated, how was it? I looked on the WDW but the details are a little vague. Any photos to share would be appreciated.

:thanks:

I booked it myself for my solo trip in Sept. I am super excited. Everyone has said it is great. And for an add on its a decent price.

I booked it for August. I re-read and it says trio of wine. Its s super good price, especially for Disney. :woohoo:

Awesome. Let me know what you think. Especially since you are going before me. I am staying at AKL. So I figured this was a great way to utilize what is available to me.

Awesome. Let me know what you think. Especially since you are going before me. I am staying at AKL. So I figured this was a great way to utilize what is available to me.

I will for sure! We are staying there too. DH loves all things Africa and we are going for our 25th anniversary. :love: We are also dining at Jiko earlier in the week. How about you?

I will for sure! We are staying there too. DH loves all things Africa and we are going for our 25th anniversary. :love: We are also dining at Jiko earlier in the week. How about you?

Oh that sounds wonderful. This is my first visit ever! So I am splurging a little and also hoping for Free Dining. And these are my dates and what I have planned as of now. Of course things can change.
Sept 18-21. Also hoping for an additional day on Monday the 17th.
So arrival day- either hang out at resort and eat dinner there or go to Disney Springs
Wed the 19th- go to AK and come back for wine tasting and dinner at Sanaa
Thursday- Late breakfast at The Wave, then Epcot for Food and Wine. Dinner at Narcooses
Friday- departure day. But will have Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria

I am hoping I add Monday...so then I can go to MK and HS on Tuesday.

If you think of anything else fun. Let me know.

Oh that sounds wonderful. This is my first visit ever! So I am splurging a little and also hoping for Free Dining. And these are my dates and what I have planned as of now. Of course things can change.
Sept 18-21. Also hoping for an additional day on Monday the 17th.
So arrival day- either hang out at resort and eat dinner there or go to Disney Springs
Wed the 19th- go to AK and come back for wine tasting and dinner at Sanaa
Thursday- Late breakfast at The Wave, then Epcot for Food and Wine. Dinner at Narcooses
Friday- departure day. But will have Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria

I am hoping I add Monday...so then I can go to MK and HS on Tuesday.

If you think of anything else fun. Let me know.

How exciting! We haven't been in 6 years and so much has changed. Your plans sound wonderful.

There is also a free tour of the kitchen I think at Jiko....I swear I briefly read about it but can't find the info now.

We went to F&W on our last trip and it was so much fun!

At the resort there is S'mores roasting and night vision goggles for viewing the animals at night.

How exciting! We haven't been in 6 years and so much has changed. Your plans sound wonderful.

There is also a free tour of the kitchen I think at Jiko....I swear I briefly read about it but can't find the info now.

We went to F&W on our last trip and it was so much fun!

At the resort there is S'mores roasting and night vision goggles for viewing the animals at night.

Thanks so much. I really can't wait. And I think I read about the culinary tours somewhere as well. Thanks for the other ideas. And enjoy your trip. And Happy Anniversary.

I've read about it and it sounds really fun. So far, it just hasn't worked into our schedule. Hopefully it will in the future.

Please report back!! We have booked this two or three times over the years but somehow we always decide that taking time out in the middle of the day to freshen up ends up not sounding so great. We are moving near WDW in July and this is one of the first things we decided we need to do after we move there. Can't wait to hear what you think of it! Have fun!!

Please report back!! We have booked this two or three times over the years but somehow we always decide that taking time out in the middle of the day to freshen up ends up not sounding so great. We are moving near WDW in July and this is one of the first things we decided we need to do after we move there. Can't wait to hear what you think of it! Have fun!!

We will be dining at Jiko for the first time on Wednesday next week do I will have to check this out and report back! Thanks for the tip—had not heard of wine wednesday before!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter