Wine & Liquor in San Pedro - More last minute advice

abbyar

Mouseketeer
Ok, I know we have some SoCal people here! It's in your screen names!!

I need to pick up liquor and wine this Saturday before the EBPC. I'm looking for good prices, but also must have great selection. On my list are Ketel One Citron and other yummy liquors, and Far Niente and other great wines. It's ok if I have to go to more than 1 place (a liquor store and wine store) but I just don't want to run all over the place! Where do I go that's close to the port?

In California EVERY store sells liquor. Every grocery, Walmart, Target, liquor store, CVS, Rite-Aid. Even some 7/11s sell liquor, and I've even seen it in gas stations!

Most big grocery stores have several aisles of liquor, Trader Joe's has a ton of wine, so don't rule those out. (7/11 hase a more limited selection!)

Nancy

Right, but where can I find good wine? I doubt the local grocer has many good $50 bottles of wine.

Right, but where can I find good wine? I doubt the local grocer has many good $50 bottles of wine.

You would be surprised.

Look up Ralph's (it's the Kroger store) or Safeway/Von's and call the manger. If they don't have it, they'll know who does. I lived about 1 mile from a Ralph's. Between my house and Ralph's, there were 2 small liquor stores, 2 other grocery stores, a CVS, a Big Lots that sold some liquor, a Sear's and several gas stations that all sold liquor.

See if there is a BevMo's in the area. That's a big wine seller.

Nancy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter