wine for sale in grocery store at CR

cbonewjersey

Babooey
As I weigh Garden Grocer vs. Disney delivery of groceries for our trip, with the DVC discount and the convenience, it's hard not to just stick with the disney route. But my Aunt wanted a bottle of wine. Garden grocer has this, the Disney order form does not. Question: Does anyone recall that if you go to the "grocery store" at CR (we are BLT), do they have wine for sale?

I remember a shop in CR that sold wine. I am not sure if it was the grocery store part or not.

You can purchase bottles of wine in Italy. (You'll get a better selection) We were told that we had to carry it, they would not sent it back to the room - so you might want to wait until you leave Epcot if you decide to get it there.

I remember a shop in CR that sold wine. I am not sure if it was the grocery store part or not.

Yes, the I believe you are correct about the grocery store..which is across the concourse from the CR merchandise store.

I saw wine last month in the CR grocery store and small bottles at Contempo Cafe. I love the idea of buying a bottle at Epcot!

Yes, the sundries shop has wine. I always use Garden Grocer instead of the Disney order form because the selection and prices are better, and I stop at the sundries shop for wine right after check-in! Next time I'll see what they have at the Italy pavilion, too. Thanks for that tip, Splashboat!

I forgot to mention: If you ask, they will give you a sample of some of the wines :drinking1

Yes, the shop at the Contemporary sells wine. Like the previous poster mentioned, you will get a better selection at Epcot though.

France, Germany and Italy all have wine shops. They will not deliver to your resort, but will deliver to the front gate. We just usually pick up a bottle or two as we're about to leave and carry it with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter