Wine & Dine 1/2 marathon weekend 2021

Does Disney post results for the Challenge that show the finishers ranked by Net Time? All I see is alphabetical order.

In the past, runDisney has not. Some Excel tech savvy people have done it before using the PDF data available, but that's one thing I've never been able to do.

Oh man it was so fun to be back on a Disney course again! The energy was great the whole race through. Too bad I was in a T-shirt and shorts so I was freezing my booty off at the starting corrals and after the race was over. Other than that, loved the number of characters and the amount of in park time we got! But truly, eff that incline going into Hollywood Studios!!!

Warning for any party attendees, Remy is down and they don't know when it will be back up. They're still letting people line up.

Edit: quoting an hour until it's up

A few questions for the rundisney veterans:
1 - how long does it usually take for all the photo pass photos to link to your account? I have some photos, but I definitely feel like there should be more of them.
2 - is there any way to look through the photos or request them to look for you? My husband thinks his bib wasn’t visible at the finish line, but we’d still like to have a photo of him.
3 - is the race usually held the first weekend of November? Trying to figure out when to book DVC next year, because we’re hooked!

I would also like to add that for allthe worrying I did about overheating, I was freezing the last two days! If you go back a few pages, I had asked about pants/shorts. Really wishing I had gone with pants 🤣🤣 but it was so much fun and I was really happy with my outfit and how the photos turned out!

I’ll also add. We paid for a party ticket for my husband, and I don’t know that I found any value in it. I was hoping more rides would be open with shorter lines, and that there would be at least a few photopass photographers around. I don’t know that I’d pay for it again.

A few questions for the rundisney veterans:
1 - how long does it usually take for all the photo pass photos to link to your account? I have some photos, but I definitely feel like there should be more of them.
2 - is there any way to look through the photos or request them to look for you? My husband thinks his bib wasn’t visible at the finish line, but we’d still like to have a photo of him.
3 - is the race usually held the first weekend of November? Trying to figure out when to book DVC next year, because we’re hooked!

I would also like to add that for allthe worrying I did about overheating, I was freezing the last two days! If you go back a few pages, I had asked about pants/shorts. Really wishing I had gone with pants 🤣🤣 but it was so much fun and I was really happy with my outfit and how the photos turned out!

Any issues with your waiver at the expo finally since you're international?

I'm also missing a bunch of pictures and from my recollection they were usually mostly posted by now, so it's not just you!

I'm also missing a bunch of pictures and from my recollection they were usually mostly posted by now, so it's not just you!
Unless they have upgraded the process it used to be a very manual process with photopass cast members going through photos and tagging the bib number to link it. With a lot of photopass cms getting laid off it wouldn’t surprise me if it is taking longer than normal.

Unless they have upgraded the process it used to be a very manual process with photopass cast members going through photos and tagging the bib number to link it. With a lot of photopass cms getting laid off it wouldn’t surprise me if it is taking longer than normal.
I thought it was an automated process. That totally makes sense then!
Do you know if there’s a way to request finish line photos if the bib wasn’t visible? I feel like it should be easy for them to look for it since we have an exact time.

Do you know if there’s a way to request finish line photos if the bib wasn’t visible? I feel like it should be easy for them to look for it since we have an exact time.

historically they have supported requests like this! In a few days if you don’t have an update - submit a request to their email with all of the details you have (time, photo of him on race day etc)

Apologies if this has been addressed already and I overlooked it, but any opinions on the race shirts for W&D? I'm interested in the material and make and not so much the artwork as that can be seen. People liked the Champion brand and then it seems as though they went with a different manufacturer a couple years back. Just checking to see what the thoughts were on W&D shirts. thanks

In the past, there has been a photo "lost and found" where they posted photos where numbers were obscured. Don't know if this is still a thing with them.

Apologies if this has been addressed already and I overlooked it, but any opinions on the race shirts for W&D? I'm interested in the material and make and not so much the artwork as that can be seen. People liked the Champion brand and then it seems as though they went with a different manufacturer a couple years back. Just checking to see what the thoughts were on W&D shirts. thanks

I felt like these shirts were better than Princess 2020 (which I donated immediately because they were far too scratchy for me), but they are not the old Champion shirts either.

I have no frame of reference but it’s like a moisture-wicking athletic material, not too thick but kept me pretty warm last night when things started to cool off.

This year’s are a definite step up in quality from the last set I got (Marathon Weekend 2020). They’re still not up to the quality of the old Champion, shirts in my opinion. It’s a step in the right direction, though, and these will get more wear than the previous rD-branded shirts.

Thanks for the input on the newer shirts. Scratchy is the adjective I remember. It sounds like they are at least moving in the right direction.

Where would I even find the photos? I didn’t have my magic band on and there aren’t any in MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter