Wine & Dine 1/2 marathon weekend 2021

I went to my registration and it said to click here for check in pass, and it gave me my bib number.
Unfortunately my sister is having some medical issues and we are canceling this weekend. We won't know until early next week if she will be ok to travel, so it seemed more prudent to just cancel the trip and take the hit.

I went to my registration and it said to click here for check in pass, and it gave me my bib number.
Unfortunately my sister is having some medical issues and we are canceling this weekend. We won't know until early next week if she will be ok to travel, so it seemed more prudent to just cancel the trip and take the hit.

I'm so sorry to hear this, but praying for healing and good news next week.

I was also able to go to my registration and get my check-in pass, which had my bib numbers.

Do you suppose they will publish corral ranges again... or do we wait until we pick up our bibs to find the "starting group"

Did I see somewhere that you might be able to change the size of your shirt at the expo, or am I confusing that with another race? I know I was thinking that women’s size shirts tend to run small so I ordered a larger size than I usually would for a t-shirt, but now I think that may have been a mistake (I wear a small in unisex)

Did I see somewhere that you might be able to change the size of your shirt at the expo, or am I confusing that with another race? I know I was thinking that women’s size shirts tend to run small so I ordered a larger size than I usually would for a t-shirt, but now I think that may have been a mistake (I wear a small in unisex)

There’s always been a table to swap out shirts at the Expo. It should be there this year, too. It’s subject to availability, though. If they run out of your size you’re either out of luck or have to keep checking back to see if someone traded in your size.

so we didn't have an issue with our registrations and don' have an issue clinking on the link with the merchandise so I feel like some of these issues might be between the keyboard and the chair and given their history people don't even attempt to solve on their end and just call rD. I could even add the $15 promo card right to my Apple wallet from the email.

for what it’s worth - after a few more emails with runDisney someone replied with the fact that I have 2 “accounts” - one with and without a middle initial - causing the registration disappearance. They are fixing it on their end. This is not our first race with multiple family members under my account and I selected my name from the account list of names - so my issue Is not on this end of the keyboard and the chair!!! It’s just their database backend!

I got everything done 👍🏻 with wine & dine though marathon will be interesting because that register uses my middle initial (and when I had to sign my W&as waiver I needed to use my middle initial)

disney IT does it again. Clicking on link, I get this

We're Working on It

This page is temporarily unavailable.
Rest assured, we'll be back soon, so please try again later.

Disney IT screws stuff up all the time but only extremely small companies have their IT department setting up web links. This one would be on marketing.

I am fairly certain that we have some of the highest bib numbers so I thought I would share them…

mine is 45xxx (I registered around labor day)

my daughter is 499xx (she registered 3 weeks ago)

This will be our first race without DVC bonus coral placement….

I am fairly certain that we have some of the highest bib numbers so I thought I would share them…

mine is 45xxx (I registered around labor day)

my daughter is 499xx (she registered 3 weeks ago)

This will be our first race without DVC bonus coral placement….
We are in the challenge and the Bibs start 20xxx.

Half, 55XX, no PoT and sadly no AP help (not sure if there ever was). To make matters worse, I did something to my left upper calf muscle and on my 4 mile run today, it felt like someone was driving an ice pick into it the entire time. I was thinking of giving up after the first lap around the track, but I just gritted it out knowing I’ll be able to rest it until race day and, as long as it’s in decent shape, I feel good about the race, having already done the distance at better than what I thought my pace would be. Still, if the calf doesn’t recover, I’m in trouble 😢

Where did people find out their bib numbers? Is it only available if you were able to electronically sign the waiver? I could not get anything to clickin The signature part so I had to go the print my waiver route.

nevermind! Found it. In my check in pass. This is so convoluted. Do we know the range of numbers? Mine is 39xx I’m doing the half and I didn’t have a proof of time from this year thanks to COVID and late registration but I had decent proof of time for previous rD races so I’m hoping to make it out of the very last group.

Last edited:
I always hold my breath on PoT acceptance until I see my bib number. My marathon PR effort in May appears to have paid off. Challenge bib 202xx.
@camaker, school me on your logic of your challenge bib number giving you a good corral/placement. For example, my HM bib number is 10xx. Does this mean I am in the first 99 runners; or maybe the first 1099 runners?? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter