Wine Bar George...

Ckmommy72

Mouseketeer
We have a reservation next month for lunch and I'm hoping some people who have been there can answer a few questions...

1. I have 2 teens, will they feel welcome/comfortable? They love good food (foodies in the making), but not stuffy atmosphere.
2. We are on the DDP and i've read that we can order a "family" entree and use 2 credits, or order 2 small plates or 1 small board for 1 credit. Can anyone confirm this?
3. Can we order from the dinner menu at lunch? We're all drooling over so many things that we'd like to order 1 family entree and some smaller things.

Thanks all!

Can’t answer on #2 or 3 but it for sure it isn’t stuffy. It’s well worth worth a visit. Great hospitality and the food is delicious!!

We have a reservation next month for lunch and I'm hoping some people who have been there can answer a few questions...

1. I have 2 teens, will they feel welcome/comfortable? They love good food (foodies in the making), but not stuffy atmosphere.
2. We are on the DDP and i've read that we can order a "family" entree and use 2 credits, or order 2 small plates or 1 small board for 1 credit. Can anyone confirm this?
3. Can we order from the dinner menu at lunch? We're all drooling over so many things that we'd like to order 1 family entree and some smaller things.

Thanks all!
Eaten there twice but never on a dining plan. Once was an adults' only trip and the last time with 2 girls in their early teens. Both times we sat upstairs, once inside and the other time on the terrace. Very relaxing and upbeat atmosphere with good food. Do a search on this forum and I believe you'll find a thread w/ a breakdown of TS credits for WBG or just give the restaurant a call as they have been pretty informative in the past: (407) 490-1800

Have fun and enjoy.

2. You are correct. You also each get a glass of wine and a dessert. I am going there on a Saturday with the DDP, and I called the restaurant directly to confirm this.

2. You are correct. You also each get a glass of wine and a dessert. I am going there on a Saturday with the DDP, and I called the restaurant directly to confirm this.

Thank you! I figured I'd call when it got closer if I didn't get an answer here. I'm assuming we can order from the full menu at lunch, but will verify.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter