Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend (Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2024)

I just joined the line again, and the wait is still over an hour. I'll try to update when that one goes below an hour for tracking purposes

for optics
Laptop Chrome Incognito clicked Half link 9:36 over an hour was at 11 mins when made it through DMed it
Laptop Chrome normal clicked 10K link 9:43 over an hour still this when made it through Xed it out
Laptop Edge Incognito clicked 5K link 9:44 over an hour was at 45 min when made it through DMed it
Chrome tablet incognito clicked 10K link 9:54 was 8 mins at the start this was the one I registered with
Laptop Edge normal clicked 10K link right when the world clock said 10am over an hour was still over an hour when made it through Xed out
Chrome tablet normal clicked 5K link seconds after 10am said over an hour...when I went to register on tab that went through I Xed out

I hope everyone gets the races that they want!!!!

I had the easiest registration I have ever had!

Had 2 devices going…IPhone with WiFi turned off and PC with internet explorer…as always (for me) iPhone with no WiFi won-DD and I were registered by 10:26am!!!! I have never registered in under a hour!

Daughter's friend wanted the 10K and just missed it by seconds. Any hints on how to get in to the 10K?

Well thanks to generous queue ID posters here we got in for the half marathon so thank you! All my queues were over an hour still and just happened to try one and if it worked great.

Now just gotta get back into shape to run!

Daughter's friend wanted the 10K and just missed it by seconds. Any hints on how to get in to the 10K?

Telegram has the 10K back open!

EDIT: And now it's closed! Random registrations usually pop up throughout the next couple hours on opening day. (theory being that there are some slots stuck in cyberspace and as things settle down, they will become available). Sign up for the runDisney Alerts and turn notifications on to see when this happens.

I was on the treadmill getting my gait analyzed when my alarm went off for registration. I joined late, and still have over an hour on my link. If anyone has anything better, I'd appreciate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter