Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend (Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2024)

I have one that just jumped to it's your turn if anyone wants it. Not sure it can still be transferred but worth a shot

I have an 18min Q ID if anyone needs it. Just send me a message.

Interestingly enough, my windows have gone in the following order:

Chrome, clicked in at 9:45ish, just now getting through at noon.
Edge, clicked in at 9:58, first to get through (around 11:15)
Safari, clicked in at 10:00, still over an hour.

I guess now I need to find hotel reservations.. looks my usual resort of choice (Pop) is sold out for W&D weekend, so gonna have to try something else

Thanks for your help with my earlier questions and bless you all who are sharing links. By hook or by crook I got in! Would love to share a link but unfortunately, all the rest of mine are still over an hour. Hang in there!

I'm very surprised about how weird this registration is going, I don't think it can be chalked up to just letting fewer people through. Still nothing sold out.

My "over an hour" finally dropped and I was able to get in for the 5k and challenge.

I had one other good queue that I shared via DM, but otherwise all were not moving!

I don't think anything's sold out yet, but I think runDisney slowed registration way down or maybe even paused it to fix glitches (when everyone's queues suddenly jumped up?) ... who knows.

Edit: spoke too soon, 10k is showing sold out! (as of 11:53)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter