Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend (Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2024)

I had all my queues over an hour except for the one I used on Verizon on my phone instead of my home wifi. That one was 9 minutes.

However, the site was glitching and I couldn't register using the "add another registration" so I was suuuuper worried once I realized it and then more time had passed and I had to complete the one registration and then go back in. :scared::scared1:

I got both my parents in, though! Hopefully the information is all accurate since I was typing so fast and ended up entering it all about six times!

Edit: Oddly, on my old ipod Touch, the registration never link never appeared.

Also, aside from one other queue that dropped from >1 hour to 37 minutes pretty early on, my other queues are all still at over an hour.

Bouncing now - went down to 8 mins, now up to 10… 3 other queues all still holding at over an hour.

I'll take a link for those willing to share! Mine all jumped back up to over an hour :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter